Music Production on Pandora

ekianjo

Hardcore Member
Here's one article from Canseco about some of tools he has ported for audio production on the Pandora. Don't expect anything too deep in details, but that should spark some interest in you if you ever wanted to try something, audio-wise, on your Pandora...

--> Continue Reading

promomusic.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, I'm going to try this out. Very interested in this kind of ware myself

Also there is a nice Synthesiser Software for DS who runs just great via Drastic :) , for mee its much easea as sunvox, but i make this just for fun,

I play  Akustik Guitar E-Guitar, and Akustik Bass, so hopefully, on the Pyra there will be a programm, where yo just plug your guitar /Bass via a USB Guitar Cable, and you have a little Amp whit some effekts..

EDIT: Just forgett: Korg DS 10 whas the name of the DS Synthesiser

The KORG DS s/w?

I use that a bit too, very good

You mean old school musicians that don't use mixers and electronical effects? ;)
Yep, maybe programs like Lingot for tuning could help a little. 

Next time i would use only samples from real instruments, ;)

I play  Akustik Guitar E-Guitar, and Akustik Bass, so hopefully, on the Pyra there will be a programm, where yo just plug your guitar /Bass via a USB Guitar Cable, and you have a little Amp whit some effekts..
Guitarix is already avalaible on repo, with a lot of effects.

You just need to connect USB, launch QjackCtl, conections, MIDI.

Any compliant hardware should be detected, but no feedback so far...

I want to see a Sunvox review too, as i don't know how it works, ;)

I would love to see SunVox Tutorial 
SunVox has a lot of decent tutorials online. Pandora and official version are identical.

If you ever used a tracker, a sequencer and a synthesizer you should feel at home pretty fast.

That's pretty neat. Personally I'd love to see a simple tracker program on there, for creating chiptunes.

Dosnt understand this guitarix Thing jet:

Do i need a Jackaudio Envroiment to run it,

Or do i only needs to plug my USB Guitar Cable (whould the Rocksmith Cable also work??) In my Pandora whit my E-Guitar and it works out of the Box ??

A Programm for Tabb Showing would also be great

@canesco: did not read the article yet, so i may be forgiven if thats covered there:

you do music production on the pandora without any additional hardware? like a keyboard or a bigger screen? besides being able to do it, is it fun?

right i should probably read your article...

Yes, but the Pandora as Mini Amp would also be nice:)

But therefore i needs to know how this works..
Are you crazy? The Pandora does not have adequate speakers to function as a guitar amplifier.

I dontnt want to use the Pandora Speeker for the Guitar, but as a little Trainingsamp whit Headhphone..

Good thing, i have also a Akustik Guitar and a Akustik Bass Guitar, booth dosnt need a Amp..

Back