My Cars New Fold Out Lcd Screen

I'd be suprised if they got 13k for it - I had one with all the options 3 years ago, 1996 model, I only paid £6300 at auction (it did have 100k on it mind) sold it for £6k a year later. Must be worth about 4.5k now.

I'd guess a '98 would be worth about 8k-9k with low miles, unless of course it is BMW selling it ;)

I have one of the old E32 V12's now, they look really mean and like a proper muscle car, it is triple black with every option, even the rare electric wooden steering wheel. Used to belong to Schweppes. Bought it for next to nothing because the dreaded EML light was on - quick clean of the sensors when I got it home and it was fixed!

I don't drive it much as it only gets 14mpg, can't put it on LPG as as you will know it is basicly 2 straight 6 engines under the bonnet so you need 2 of everything and have to balance the LPG set up for this which is bound to be really complex, don't fancy that!

You should put the V12 into sports mode and have a little play especially at over 60mph which is where that engine really comes alive, bloody amazing torque. You even managed to drive an 8 series? They look interesting.

And on the flip side of all this I now fancy a smart Brabus roadster - with their 0.69Litre motorbike engine :)

drove a 840 and that was nice. Unfortuantly the brakes arent the best on them. My Uncle had a 840i and sold it becuase of the fuel. Cost him £8 to get to town (about 5 miles away) in traffic.. They do look nice when you see them driving towards / away from you

Nearly all the V engines have 2 of everything. eg 2x Air filters, 2x Oil caps etc. They sound amazing especially the M5's V10 with the 4 exhausts sticking out the rear. Good thing is give it about 10 years and I will be able to afford a new shape M5 (which will be 10 by then) :D

Back