My Choice Bor Mods

xboxit

Just Photoshoppin, True, True.....
Website
Visit site
First off, most of the bor mod I will be grading are demos and can be found at gamikaze. If you get bor mods from Gamikaze you'll need isobuster.
The full ones at gp32spain

The Good:
The search for Athena
shot0001.gif

shot0002.gif

This game has some of the best sound in a bor mod I've played. Not to say that I like the music but it does suit the game.
There are four characters; Kula, Maylee, Megaman Zero and Foxy. Which IMHO have a great mix of short and long rage attacks.
The game consists of two levels which have two or three stages in them.
The character animation doesn't hicup or glich at any point.
I'm not really sure what else to say except its not very long as its a demo.

Village of Rage
2.jpg

3.jpg

What a great mod :) Main characters where riped from sengoku 3. You have two characters both with great attacks from raged to close quarters. Falcon is my personl fav but Kagetsura is brilliant to. This is very hard to start with so I advise you to try something softer like Kill Ryu or the second one. I'm not sure if this is finished so you'll have to ask Hokutoy. Get this if your just gonna get one mod.

Think i will go try some bor mods now coz ive only ever tested the original then never really played it but they look good :D. Im lazy so where do i get everything i need again ?:D

i know i sound ignorant but i dont even know what beats of rage is, is it worth downloading? the screenshots look amazing, i tried it once but it was taking ages.

CABBAGES posted on Aug 29 2004 at 01:31 PM said:
Think i will go try some bor mods now coz ive only ever tested the original then never really played it but they look good :D. Im lazy so where do i get everything i need again ?:D
I told you, gp32spain and gamikaze

CUPC4KES posted on Aug 29 2004 at 02:17 PM said:
i know i sound ignorant but i dont even know what beats of rage is, is it worth downloading? the screenshots look amazing, i tried it once but it was taking ages.
It's a remake of Streets of Rage but It takes mods.

Last edited by a moderator:
The OK:
Kill Ryu
1.jpg

3.jpg

This is the first bor mod I played on gp32_console and To say I didn't injoy it would be a lie. The first thing you will get is the very similar Kill Bill Begeining.
*Spoiler*

Where she is getting beaten up buy her crue (I can't remember there damb names) but instead it's Ryu and other street fighter characters.
The attackes are fine in this game and so are the enimies.
The only problems is the wolves and its a bit too easy.

Kill Ryu 2
1.jpg

2.jpg

Basicly a few more levels and you can be Akuma. Not really any different from the first one.

Joe & Mac The Caveman Ninja's
10734.jpg

10735.jpg

This Game is only in ok because It is well put together. It isn't actually that fun but there are no glitches or hicups in the animation. There is only one attack animation so it gets really boring. Its to easy so I didn't play past the first level.

Ghouls N Ghost Returns
1.jpg

2.jpg

Great game true to its routes.
Full of enemies from the original and 6 playable characters.
The main downfall is how easy it is. every enemie takes one hit.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 236
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 213
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 216
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 209
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 219
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 210
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 221
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 211
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 208
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 200
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 204
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 204
The Shit:
X-MEN vs Street Fighter: Galaxy Clash
shot0002.gif

shot0005.gif

This may Look good but is infact far from it. This demo is highly unplayable due to the fact that one enemy (sabre tooth) will attack close and another (spiral) will attack raged. I hate it.

Samarai Pizza Cats
shot0002.gif

shot0003.gif

The best about this peice of something bad is its Samarai Pizza Cats. The games very easy and boring.

Nintendo vs Sega
betaworld.gif

This is the worst bor mod I've played yet, do not even consider downloading it. the attack also makes you jump, the characters look really bad and the animation is really just the worst I've seen in a bor mod. please stay away.

I'll tell you when I get back!
Alien vs Predator Aftermath
2.jpg

3.jpg

If this was multiplayer this would proberbly be one of the best bor mods out there but sadly it just an adverage. The game is so close to the original arcade one I couldn't give it a Shit. you have two playable Predator characters (the humans aren't playable yet), both with alien busting attacks. The animation is good although not the best I've seen in a bor mod. There isn't much to say about the sound except it works. There are doxens of enemys one screen at a time but with only one predator can sometimes prove a bit hard.
This mod gets an OK.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 200
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 197
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 198
  • 2.jpg