My custom made Pandora sleeve

usurp

Still Fresh
So I searched online for a cool or decent looking sleeve for my Pandora and couldn't find anything. So I figured I would get one custom made. I went and flipped through tons and tons of Nintendo DS cases on Etsy until I found something similar to what I wanted and emailed the guy a request with the Pandora sizes and within a few days he shipped it to me. Cost me $25 with shipping which isn't too bad. I asked for plain black since i like things simple.

psleeve1.jpg

psleeve2.jpg

If you guys are interested in one here is the guys page on Etsy. Just tell him you want a Pandora sleeve and he should have the sizes.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/whataboutki?ref=pr_shop_more&order=date_desc&page=1

Nice!

As soon as I get settled in at my new location, I plan on making a neoprene Pandora sleeve from an old dry deck (a kayaking dry top and skirt one piece). Those measurements would be handy if you know what he started with.

Hope you are digging that machine!

As soon as I saw it, I knew it would be one of Ki's cases. :lol: His work's quite distinctive - I have one of his Mega Man cases for my 3DS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone end up ordering one? I'd be interested to see other colors and patterns

Would he do the logo, too? And how good is your case at actually protecting your Pandora?

Would he do the logo, too? And how good is your case at actually protecting your Pandora?

This looks like it would be scratch protection, mainly. That said, I'm definitely down for one. Now to decide what to put on it...

Awesome! Your Pandora looks so comfortable. xD

A black one with blue Pandora logo on it would be perfect. :)

Looks pretty swish! Having the Pandora logo on it would be the icing on the cake. I think I'll be sufficient with the default Pandora Case.

Back