My Day with the Pandora - New Feature on Pandoralive

ekianjo

Hardcore Member
Hello everyone, just annoucing we are launching a new series of articles on Pandoralive.info regarding the everyday uses of the Pandora. I started with my own example...

http://www.pandoralive.info/?p=100

daypandora.png

At the same time this post is a call for GUESTS to come and write about their own everyday experiences with the Pandora, if they differ from mine. It's always interesting to see what people do with the same device, sometimes there are usages that one did not think about in the first place. The only requirement about such articles is to give context/situations to your Pandora everyday use.

PM me if you are interested :)

Hello everyone, just annoucing we are launching a new series of articles on Pandoralive.info regarding the everyday uses of the Pandora. I started with my own example...

http://www.pandoralive.info/?p=100

daypandora.png

At the same time this post is a call for GUESTS to come and write about their own everyday experiences with the Pandora, if they differ from mine. It's always interesting to see what people do with the same device, sometimes there are usages that one did not think about in the first place. The only requirement about such articles is to give context/situations to your Pandora everyday use.

PM me if you are interested :)
I like the Wallpaper there!  :rolleyes:

I get

Error establishing a database connection
when i clicked on your link...

Actually not the site itself. The data seems to be there still, but the connection with the database is broken somehow. It's still the morning in Germany (where the server is) so it will probably take some time before this is resolved. Sorry for the disruption. 

Might just have been fixed but works ok for me now...

Last edited by a moderator:
That's also a very clean looking pandora! I'm know mine doesn't look so neat :rolleyes:

Back