My Dpad Modded 2x For Sale & Loads Of Other 2x Stuff + Gp32 Smc Ca

Yes I will ship the states as long as the buyer pays all shipping costs, don't know how they will be though, I will look in to it :)

dosteridge said:
Yes I will ship the states as long as the buyer pays all shipping costs, don't know how they will be though, I will look in to it :)
Cool, if you have a chance could you look it up for the zip code 48858 which is Mount Pleasant, MI. (for the gp2x itself)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cbass182 said:
dosteridge said:
Cool, if you have a chance could you look it up for the zip code 48858 which is Mount Pleasant, MI. (for the gp2x itself)

I can use royal mails airsure, probably be about £15.00 (pounds sterling) it has online tracking and will be insured. :)

Only a few hours left on this peoples...I bid on it but it's getting a little outta my price range...especially with US shipping being around $30

Cbass182 said:
Only a few hours left on this peoples...I bid on it but it's getting a little outta my price range...especially with US shipping being around $30
I can send it surface mail, dirt cheap, but it can take up to 6 weeks! :blink:

Back