My favorite handheld game console

springning

Still Fresh
My favorite handheld game console is JXD S7800B, main features as below:

Quad Core 1.4GHz,2GB RAM, ARM Mali-400 MP4 GPU
IPS 1280*800,216PPI Pixel Density
Game Handle Entity Key Layout
USA CTS Dual Joysticks,Extraordinary Buttons Mapping Function
Game Center Cloud Service, 12 Emulators,100.000 Android games, Game Cloud, Tested games download Channel
3 ways to control the games: 5-point capacitive touch screen, Buttons(L+R button, Dual joystick), G-sensor

It looks very awesome, and running smooth. This game console is available on jxd official website now

Does anyone have this device?

What's your favorite game console?

springning said:
My favorite handheld game console is JXD S7800B, main features as below:

Quad Core 1.4GHz,2GB RAM, ARM Mali-400 MP4 GPU
IPS 1280*800,216PPI Pixel Density
Game Handle Entity Key Layout
USA CTS Dual Joysticks,Extraordinary Buttons Mapping Function
Game Center Cloud Service, 12 Emulators,100.000 Android games, Game Cloud, Tested games download Channel
3 ways to control the games: 5-point capacitive touch screen, Buttons(L+R button, Dual joystick), G-sensor
It looks very awesome, and running smooth. This game console is available on jxd official website now
Does anyone have this device?
What's your favorite game console?

My Favourite Consoles are my Pandoras ;)

Had JXD S5500 and was not so much happy.
The Accu was too fast Empty and with the Pandora and a
Full Accu Cell can you play the Entire Day(little Display Brightness and all not Important off)

Somemone on the English Board reported he forgot to shut the Pandora down and next Day played the Pandora even hims Mp3s over 36 Hours.
Thats realy awesome for a Mobile Computer/Gaming Console Hybrid ;)

I have two of them and a Half Pandora as TV Gaming Console: :yes:
post-4191-13968943689093.jpg

My favorite handheld console is the Neo-Geo Pocket Color, because it has by far the best controlstick for beat em ups.
You can also play 40 hours with just 2 AA batterys. Close follow up is the Nintendo DS Lite.
Lots of good games and a lot possibilitys ( runs DS and GBA Games and with emulator some other system games too).

Back