my gpviewer hates me

Calintz

Website
Visit site
well when i first got my gp32 a couple days ago i was soo happy, loking at images and stuff but now somethings weird.... whenever i launch gpviewer everything seems okay, i go to the picture view mode and open image but it freezes there... anyone?

ive updated, ive degraded the version ive deleted and reinstalled ive deleted everythign else but it, ive moved files but no avail...

other courses of actions to take will be greatly appreciated

Ok here is my experiance with the program. Becuase it is in Korean I don't know what any of the menus mean but I saw a video that showed someone navigating the menus so that is hw I figured out how to use the program. I saw that there was a folder called books so I made a directory called books then dumpred all of my .txt files in it and it worked fine. I then decided to make a few other folders with diffrent titles so i could organize my books. When I did this and then tried to run gpviwer it would crash. I tried reloading gpviewer and all but it didn't seem to work. So what I did is just dump all my .txt files back into th books directory and erased the other folders and it seemed to work alright again. So long story short I think the program is just picky about filder settings. I have never used it to look at picures, only txt but I would imagine that it would be about the same so mess with the folders and see what it does.

you could try one of the free ones out there, I haven't got round to it yet but i am sure that they are meant to be very good

GP32 File Manager is by far the best out there for flexibility

http://www.gp32x.de/gp32download.php?do_w...fileinfo&id=149

Can move stuff about your SMC, BMP/JPG viewer (up to 1024x768), Text Reader (and play MP3's while reading) and an MP3 Player with loads of built in equalizer settings :)

Oh and you can save images as your background

Bonks

Last edited by a moderator:
im guessing i have the same prob as angrypants cause i was organizing my manga into folders by volume and chapter, will try your suggestion Bonks, and thanks all

edit : actually can you tell me how to isntall this thing?

k i got it. the gpviewer can only handle one directory at a time so just one folder in gpetc. and the name of it has to be more than one character, 3 for safety seems to work fine

Back