My new site

falken80

Certified Guru
Hello all:)

veiled I leave finally my site with the bond which points towards bog manganeses... if you want to translate my site of French to English you pourvez to give me the texts and I would put them in English :)

Thank you with soon:)

http://falken80.gp32news.com

mail : falken_joshua@yahoo.fr

uhh, hopefully gp32news.com won't get upset that you basically stole their site name but added falken80 to it. You may also want to put something on your site stating that your site is no way related to gp32news.com, just so they don't get mad, but anyhow, nice work, thanks to you I now have to get a new 128mb SMC just for Doom and Doom wads, but thats not a bad thing since i get them for free :p

BTW, even with the translator, I still can't make out what half of the stuff is trying to tell me. Is there a better translator? I didn't think french to english would be that hard, but apparently for Yahoo it is.

extremegamer, call me Mr Obvious but you can't get a subdomain like falken80.gp32news.com without gp32news knowing about it, since they would have had to give it to him, being the owners of gp32news.com.

:rolleyes: :ph34r:

Classic :D :lol:

BTW It's great to see all of these excellent Doom WADs in one place.

falken80, did you make them yourself or convert them from others?

is it possible to manage more than 3 wads at the same time? i thought, with gpdoom you can just chose between doom.wad, doom1.wad and doom2.wad, or?

and i recognized, that some wads (doom2,quake) have to be named doom2.wad, otherwise they cant be loaded.

Here's your review, if its made by Falken, its good and download it. All of them are quality wads and should be played.

oh and another thing ur wads are fantastic, i really like final fantasy that was a good diversion from he noramal doom and gloom of doom, and the half-life wad of urs i got off of the 15 day coding comp was pretty damn good too and i really liked the addition of rage's killing in the name on there keep up the good work..

I was playing the 15 day comp entry and had just hit some bugs.When I found the new one(probably new ages ago) looks entirely differrent where do you find the time Falken? Excellent work though keep it up.For anyone who dosent know download all of falkens wads.

Back