My Pandora has arrived.

Sigurd

I just recieved my Pandora, again :p . for starters i was pretty astonished with the shipping time, i called OP on friday and had it at my door by Monday.

Considering i live in Denmark this is pretty great. I must say, everything is working perfectly especially the wi-fi which was the reason for sending it to RMA 3 months ago.

Things take a bit longer to install and get running (not the emulators tho) than i emagined, but that may just be my inability to operate linux properly :p .

While the Pandora was away i invested in a powered usb dock and this time around i have gotten to try external keyboard and mouse input, as well as gotten to try ethernet connections.

The only thing that could be a problem was that i was missing one of the screws in the cover (the one right next to the usb port) i may have to find one of the same size or maybe just leave it.

Alround i am very pleased with the pandora, getting the wi-fi to work meant everything and i could start utilizing various features such as the app store and see for my self how well it browses the internet.

Just wanted to put that out there :)

PS: Thanks to the wonderfull phone support team at OP especially Jaqueline.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back