need a lil info and help if you can

firepika

Still Fresh
hello i just ordered my gp32 yesterday and ever since then have been learning as much as i can about it i got a emu to practice on so far i have a lil question about the multifirmware bios on the emulator it says something about bpp error i was wondering if that is just an issue with the emu or will it screw up my gp32 when i flash it. and what firmware do all of you sugguest and use i dont really know wich to use thnx for the help in advance guys :D

....ookkkk....take a dddeeeeeeeeeepp breath.... try completing your sentences please or they are just a big sentence. sorry I don't know much about multifirmware.

I'm happy with the built in firmware and the free launcher provided by Gamepark, i really don't see any real reason to flash the firmware other than you can get more programs, like Windups has a calander, dictionary, and something else I think, but i'll never use those so there's no point in me getting them.

I think one the advantages is to skip the lame startup animation and the starting of freelauncher and boot in seconds to windups to start whatever you want.

about the multifirmware firepika, search the board there is tons of info on the subject.

oh ok thnx guys. is there a way for me to put windups on the original firmware?

Back