Need A Quick Compile

Yono

Website
Visit site
Just a repost for those who missed the original topic:

keesj posted on Feb 11 2007 at 01:21 PM said:
It is a default bootstrap configure make make install for xmoto, compiling ode might be a bit harder
checkout the xmoto code from svn

svn co svn://svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/xmoto/xmoto/trunk xmoto
run bootstrap
the xmoto configure requires the following code to disable opengl
--with-renderer-openGl=0 --with-renderer-sdlGfx=1 --disable-nls

there are 3 important depenencies
ode (require me to remove test and demo code because that contains opengl stuff)
lua (5.1 easy)
and sdl_gfx (easy requires --disable-mmx flag)

The new code does not use opengl and not much sdl_gfx.
If I can help in any way please tel me how

keesj posted on Feb 16 2007 at 11:17 AM said:
Are there any developers around here?, I mean compiling xmoto + packages should really not be that hard.
The game will run just fine and if not there are many places to start enhancing the performance. I want to put more effort in tweaking the code but I need a co-developer to compile the gpx2 packages. It looks like there are enough people who want to play it.The xmoto team has made great improvements in the speed of the code in the 0.2.5 version.

greetings

Bascially this is a request for a quick compile. If the developer could get the results he would be better able to begin the port to the GP2X. He is planning to buy one soon but this would help move the porting about faster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Made a quick try, it seems I don't have the required libs, and setting them up would require some time, which I am not willing to spend.

notaz posted on Feb 19 2007 at 04:42 AM said:
Made a quick try, it seems I don't have the required libs, and setting them up would require some time, which I am not willing to spend.
Alright, thanks anyway. Anyone else have those set up?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back