GP32 Need Help Testing A Few Programs.

Imerion

I am working on a few (four at the moment) submissions to the GP32 Revival Coding Compo. Problem is, I don't have my GP32 left, so I need help with testing. Currently two of them are done, and all I need to know is if they run and if they run at a decent speed. Is there anyone who would like to test them for me? Please note that since they are compo entries, they will have to be kept away from public, so I cannot post them here. :)

Imerion said:
I am working on a few (four at the moment) submissions to the GP32 Revival Coding Compo. Problem is, I don't have my GP32 left, so I need help with testing. Currently two of them are done, and all I need to know is if they run and if they run at a decent speed. Is there anyone who would like to test them for me? Please note that since they are compo entries, they will have to be kept away from public, so I cannot post them here. :)
Hi imerion,

My Gp32 is a bit rusty but it works perfect... Im trying myself to do something for the compo but im still working on it...

I will test your fxe's if you want... Send me a PM.

Regards

@B^)>

Last edited by a moderator:
Imerion said:
I still use my gp2x regularly and have plenty of room on my smc cards. I can help if you want. Send me a pm.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Back