Neo Geo: Last Hope and Fast Striker?

Blue Protoman

Is it possible to play Last Hope and Fast Striker on the Pandora's Neo Geo emulator at all, even with fancy trickery? (Last Hope: Pink Bullets comes out for the Neo Geo in January; what about that?) There's also a Neo Geo CD version of Last Hope; what about that?

Is it possible to play Last Hope and Fast Striker on the Pandora's Neo Geo emulator at all, even with fancy trickery? (Last Hope: Pink Bullets comes out for the Neo Geo in January; what about that?) There's also a Neo Geo CD version of Last Hope; what about that?
didnt know about fast striker.looks like a tough game.My linkThey are quite new so who knows if they will work in neo geo emulator.Nice to see dreamcast games still being made though.edit.just saw this for the dreamcastMy linklooks awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
hehe

neo geo !! the old beast is still alive :)

It looks like r-type..

Last Hope Pink Bullets MVS LE 399,00EUR

How could you test this, you'll have to get someone buy it and then dump it...

That's a bit expensive, it's the price of samurai spirit 5 special in excellent condition... and you can get last resort (very good game) for like 30€ in MVS..

and now, and this is all your fault :) , i have a new new year resolution, to get a consolized mvs as soon as possible (or a japanese aes at least ..)

Kisses

Mac

i will get a pandora dude. hopefully soon (around 1600th in the queue for 1st batch).

and it will be awesome to play neo geo on the go, but don't get me wrong, neo geo games are meant to play on a neo geo on an old crt monitor, and that's what i will do ;)

Mac

So get a TV-out cable. It has S-Video, and I think it has composite. If you love CRT so much, I'd bet you have a CRT TV lying around somewhere.

You bet right dude, I have a good old 82 cm crt tv in my old room.

But my pandora will be for playing on the go. At home, i won't use it as a console, and certainly not as a neo geo.

Perhaps when I'll receive it, someday after, I'll buy the cable, but probably more to help the team than to really use it. I have too much toys connected to various screens, no need for one more..

My main interest in a pandora, is as a portable console.

Kisses

Mac

All a matter of opinion, I guess. I'm more of a light packer (and a penny pincher) than a collector.

Back