New Avatar!

Ravnos posted on Dec 13 2006 at 08:35 PM said:
Shikkers posted on Dec 13 2006 at 11:49 AM said:
Rico said:
You were suspended for 300 hours or so (I guess more) by hando for posting

"Fuck china, buy it from a country near yours (what country are you in anyway?)"

It's a bit pointless to ban someone and not tell them why, how will they learn?

Thanks Rico... I don't get the duration of until after Christmas, but thanks...
So you got banned for that, but epicenter is allowed to troll freely and destroy any GP2X-related thread. Fucking ridiculous. :rolleyes:
Not quite true, epicenter is going to get a surprise soon if he keeps it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loubear posted on Dec 13 2006 at 09:48 PM said:
lubidog posted on Dec 13 2006 at 03:45 PM said:
I would have banned him for starting a new thread about an Avatar that he hasn't even made!

IP ban the Fuckwit!

Do you mean ip ban?

!

So you got banned for that, but epicenter is allowed to troll freely and destroy any GP2X-related thread. Fucking ridiculous. :rolleyes:
RAR

WarmFluffyUK posted on Dec 13 2006 at 02:50 PM said:
Ahahaha. What have I done recently that even begins to qualify as trolling. Screwing around with you guys in those ludicrious Ultra GP2X Fanboy Battles is getting old.

BTW, it'd be a bad idea especially to IP-ban me. My IP is used by thousands of subscribers to my ISP, so they'd be fucked over, not just me. I can't access loads of IRC servers because someone else on my same service did something moronic.

Epicenter posted on Dec 14 2006 at 08:40 PM said:
RAR

Ahahaha. What have I done recently that even begins to qualify as trolling. Screwing around with you guys in those ludicrious Ultra GP2X Fanboy Battles is getting old.

BTW, it'd be a bad idea especially to IP-ban me. My IP is used by thousands of subscribers to my ISP, so they'd be fucked over, not just me. I can't access loads of IRC servers because someone else on my same service did something moronic.
Excuse me sunshine, you can come off your high horse now, Oops I mean High Donkey :D.

Shikaku posted on Dec 12 2006 at 04:20 AM said:
What do you think guys?

Methinks it is excellent. Me also thinks the ban is incomprehensible. Then again, methiks me thinks too much :)

I've seen it before, on deviantART I think. Come on, at least have the decency to edit the avatars you plagiarise.

Epicenter posted on Dec 14 2006 at 08:40 PM said:
RAR

Stop using AOL ;)

I have an obscure Japanese DSL provider. I last used AOL in .. hmm, 1995. They make you sign a thing when you sign up that says you won't expect to run any game servers from your connection, because your IP isn't static, and isn't even unique.

Back