New Castaway/GP (Atari ST) release 008!

skeezix

Internal Development
Website
www.codejedi.com
Get it here:

http://www.codejedi.com/castaway/binaries/gpcst008.zip

Check the README -- you'll need to install STGAMES.TXT to take advantage of the new stuff.

Pushign SELECT will look the selected disk image up in the database and show you the games that are on it, if a match is found. You can also delete disk images right from the disk selection screen, now :)

I will publish a tool ASAP to let people add to the database, so that we can grow it, and maybe after a week or two we'll have all the disks covered ;) (yeah right ;)

The database as is now includes about 600 disks I think; almost all of the Automaiton disks, but few other groups, and few standalone games. Time to grow the database :) I've still got some files to merge in though, I think.

jeff

Please post replies to the Castaway forum; still on gp32x, just a different forum name!

I finally got around to trying castaway last night. Red Lightning runs damn near perfect.

Great Work!

My family will play hell getting a response out of me this weekend...

Oh man, it's SOOO good to have the old ST stuff back. Am I imagining it or is it a little faster too? Xenon 2 is smooth as silk

Now if only the SNES emu ran this good :p

Good job Skeezix, and a big thank you

It did get a little faster every version except 008 which was purely interface candy. You can also toggle between the two render modes.. sometimes one is faster than the other, though the default accurate rendere is pretty good..

jeff

Back