New Evil Within trailer (Shinji Mikami's new game)

This game is going to be soooooooo sick, I can't wait.

It's good to see a "survival horror" game, that is actually what it says it is. This is one of the only future titles that I'm actually interested in. Good time ahead.

Chris

after seeing that gameplay trailer, the game doesnt look all that great tbh :{ too bad too, i also had high hopes

It looks decent enough. Like all games, I'll hold off my purchase until I get some reviews, but I'm still more interested in this, than anything "Resident Evil" over the last few years. :p Actually revelations was rather good, just a little skimpy on enemy variety.

Chris

Mikami is seriously overrated. The previous games he worked on were good because of other key people working with him, basically. 
So he's like David Brevik? Gets all this praise for his work on Diablo 2, when in reality he wanted to make Diablo a clay animation game, and when he went off to start his own company, he barfed out Marvel Heroes?

Mikami is seriously overrated. The previous games he worked on were good because of other key people working with him, basically. 
So he's like David Brevik? Gets all this praise for his work on Diablo 2, when in reality he wanted to make Diablo a clay animation game, and when he went off to start his own company, he barfed out Marvel Heroes?
I dont know David Brevik, but I know Mikami worked best when he was assisting someone else rather than being in control of everything. Like Suda51. 

Vanquish was not really good, by the way, so i dont why you expect Mikami around the corner so much.

Back