New Fenix Game Yeti, Projectile Game :)

mth411

The new game Yeti (0.1) located at
http://www.gp32spain.com/archivos.php?tipo...lles&numero=667
(registration required)

Its a lot of fun, my wife played it for 1/2 an hour last night.

You must hit a falling penguin with a polar bear using a baseball bat, and based upon timining, angle, and such see how far you can project it.

This game has great, fluid graphics, and is a perfect coffee break game.

Evildragon, could you mirror it?

Have fun,
mth411

Cool!

theres a flash game on the internet like this that I used to play all the time during
computer aided design class :unsure: :D

Hi, I'm joanvr the creator of this game. I'm very happy that you enjoy my game :)

But...

my best score is 650^^
and my bad is 0
can you do the same ?:)

I can't belive that, because the best score you can do is 597, it's IMPOSSIBLE to do more than 597 if you don't know the cheats...

bye bye,

joanvr (DrK_LiGhT)

Last edited by a moderator:
my score on bloody penguin throw is 1,450. if you can hit it so it hits the mines perfect you can really rack up the distance.

on this version though i'm having a hard time getting past 500, i'm out of practice but good job, we need more remakes of flash games.

Hi, I'm joanvr the creator of this game. I'm very happy that you enjoy my game :)
Why did you do this to me? My wife has been playing that game for hours and hours on our computers. Now she has confiscated my GP32. God knows when / if she will ever return it to me :(

Seriously: well done, my wife is enjoying your game and I'm sure I will too when she is done with it :)

Edit: got it back, her highscore is 591.

Don`t you people know Yeti Sports??? There are many off em (six, I think).
Are they only popular in germany??? Didn`t know that, cause you get them here even as handy games!

But I`m pleased to see this on the gp32.
My record of the pc version is 1246 btw. (EDIT: On the bloody version, I`ve mistaken that.)Don`t know if the scoring is any different, couse I`m downloading this later, when I don`t need to register ;)

Don`t you people know Yeti Sports??? There are many off em (six, I think).
Are they only popular in germany??? Didn`t know that, cause you get them here even as handy games!

Yeah, I played some of the Yeti Sports games a few months ago.

My high score on this game is 552 (I think).

hey joanvr, have you just "ported" the game or do you have something to do with the pc versions of yeti sports?

i play with a friend and his high score was 550 and me 650
i'm not a cheater^^

i don't understand how i make it but i think there was a bug^^

Back