New game in works from EMUMAN

emumanx

Still Fresh
Website
home.rochester.rr.com
Emuman here and I got a new game in the works for the GP32 peeps. It's a nice platform game in the mario/sonic style. Havent given it a name as of yet, but I do have 2 beta levels done and collision+controls working well. It's in the alpha v0.2 stage i'd say ). Have a try and send me any comments on what you think it needs:)
You can find it on http://home.rochester.rr.com/emumanweb
TAKE CARE

: EMUMAN :
ps. collect all the camras and change all the ball colors to pass a level.

OK ... I have been testing the game some more, and found a few bugs.
so I worked all day fixing what I could. should play better now. uploaded new beta to my website as of 6:30pm 01-26-04
3 working levels. Iam having a problem getting my play again to reset levels. so you may have to restart the game for a full clean level. sorry :(

And my Handle of Emuman came from when I worked on the Emulators scene back a few years ago.:)

shit! i really gotta get my GP workin again now that somebody is actually doin an original platformer. sounds good keep it up.

nice little demo, putting this on the front page of my site :p

yeah, its a pretty good game, keep up the work

*Offtopic*:
@Extremegamer: you got a Puzzlemix review on your page, but you only give 8 of 10 points because you think there´s only one game. Actually there are 4 Puzzlegames (Shift, SwapIt and 2 other games, dont know the names right now). you should fix that.

Great Work Emuman.

For only a few hours of coding I think your doing a bang up job.

Its a pretty cool game. Can't wait till the next update.

yeah, its a pretty good game, keep up the work

*Offtopic*:
@Extremegamer: you got a Puzzlemix review on your page, but you only give 8 of 10 points because you think there´s only one game. Actually there are 4 Puzzlegames (Shift, SwapIt and 2 other games, dont know the names right now). you should fix that.
i was playing it again this morning, and where are the 3 other games?? Me and my fiance can only play the 1 game where you match the icons 2 or more together until there's 0 left on the screen.

Well I figured it out, i'm an idiot, all i can say, i'm going to fix the review.

Last edited by a moderator:
HEY HEY ... EMUMAN HERE...

Thank for the kind words. Iam glad your all liking it so far.

SO ....... Here is some good news for you then.

I did alot of work today and now have 2 complete and playable levels. with SOUND + CONTROL and playtested to make sure that you CAN finish levels.

also has a title pic and End screen with reset and replay options.

:))) get it on my site http://home.rochester.rr.com/emumanweb NEW LAYOUT

changed the music too. it's an ALL-IN-ONE FXE now. no more extertal mod needed.

O yeah all the sounds are done with my own voice and cool hardware from Creative labs :)

Please use the "edit" button for new features, just add it to your first post.

As for the beta, excellent work.

By the way, why do you call yourself "emumanx"? Are you a cross between the Emu (a large flightless bird) and a Manx cat?

Back