New Gamepark.com Popup

They're just thanking everyone who participated in the offline voting contest.

Just the usual corporate-to-customer thank letter containing the usual promises of better service and wants of your continous interest.

More than some companies bother to do. I like GPH.

Now I'm very curious to see what the new company name and GPX2 name will be. I wish "Game Park" or "GP" was still in there someplace, but can't have everything. At least we do know these are some of the same people who made the Gp32, and the ones who supported the open source console concept.

Prophet posted on Aug 19 2005 at 01:10 AM said:

Now I'm very curious to see what the new company name and GPX2 name will be. I wish "Game Park" or "GP" was still in there someplace, but can't have everything. At least we do know these are some of the same people who made the Gp32, and the ones who supported the open source console concept.
That's Gamepark--not GPH. Gamepark seems equally friendly though.. I just think they're focusing mostly on South Korea.

Last edited by a moderator:
shinneri posted on Aug 19 2005 at 05:15 AM said:
Prophet posted on Aug 19 2005 at 01:10 AM said:

That's Gamepark--not GPH. Gamepark seems equally friendly though.. I just think they're focusing mostly on South Korea.

Oops. :) Thanks for the correction.

Well, good to see all the GamePark folks being more communicative with their foreign audience.

Last edited by a moderator:
technically the people who brought us GP32 are divided among the two companies from what I've been able to gather so they both should show a nice little niche market if nothing else.

Back