New Message From Gamepark

Blah

Wanna Be Programmer
Website
Visit site
Babelfish www.gamepark.com said:
Liquid crystal shroud, neyl against an irrigation being not right.  05-05-03  606  [May 3rd]
Is caused by with irrigation materials supply and problem and liquid crystal shroud, neyl the irrigation against

Short time it discontinues.

It will secure the irrigation materials inside quick time and it will reopen an irrigation.

To meantime liquid crystal shroud, neyl the portion where becomes the relation,

Liquid crystal shroud, neyl, the liquid crystal it shifts, in case shift Korea

There is not a possibility of irrigation.

The staring route to understand 2 it wishes.

Sounds like they're gonna make more BLU nonpluses! Atleast, thats what it sounds like to me.

link

Last edited by a moderator:
It could mean anything. It is hard to decipher that babble. It may just be an explanation for why some stuff acts weird on the new units. Something about shortly the old (samsung) displays will be discontinued. And something about getting new ones (taiwan). Just seems to be an explanation of why they changed screens to the current BLU+

TelcoLou posted on May 23 2005 at 07:14 PM said:
I think the date shows it's from 2003 ... :(

No, it says 05-05-03, which in their weird datings system is YYMMDD which would be May 3 2005. Also everything else there is from 2005, one thing says "Happy New Year 2005" even.

Blah posted on May 23 2005 at 10:37 PM said:
TelcoLou posted on May 23 2005 at 07:14 PM said:
I think the date shows it's from 2003 ... :(

No, it says 05-05-03, which in their weird datings system is YYMMDD which would be May 3 2005. Also everything else there is from 2005, one thing says "Happy New Year 2005" even.

Oh yeah ... I keep forgetting this :lol:

Here's to hoping then :)

Well, it has definitely something to do with the GP32´s display and some changes concerning it... but if it is an explanation for the BLU+ issue or announcement for future changes is unclear.

Well, considering gameparks track record, I think that this is a belated announcment for the new displays (BLU+). Perhaps BumHong Lee got around to putting it up?

That name cracks me up every time :p

Hiya, Lethe here. Lemme translate this for you guys. Ehh, so...

Something like this:
"Due to problems with the supply of materials, we are temporarily stopping the repairs of the screen protection panels (what are those? mebbe the gray borders).

As soon as we solve this problem, we will continue the repairs.

During this period, all repairs involing the screen protection panels, screen replacement, and case replacement cannot be done.

Please excuse us for this problem."

Basically, nothing to do with us... Sorry to break your hopes, folks.

Well, I sent them an eMail a few days ago if they have any infos for me regarding future plans...
Maybe they'll answer, maybe not.
My last eMail took Mr. Lee 4 months to answer... ;)

When I am president of Europe, it will be the law that all firstborn children - male or female - will have to be called BumHong.

moz posted on May 24 2005 at 06:25 AM said:
yeah! GP64!
yikes! I want at least a GP 1024! :lol:
For PS3 emulation w/o overclocking! XD

lethe, any news on wbw?
and could you also translate that other news? the most recent one.

I'm sorry I have no idea what is going on right now. When I talked to A&B Soft a couple month ago, he said that it was delayed. I'm having doubts whether an English version will be released or not. That would be a shame since I worked so hard on it.

I already translated the newest post which was 05/03/05

Back