New Nintendods Fanzine: Dualscene

Mark

Boris Johnson: Cuddly Conservative
Website
www.gp-magazine.org.uk
Well I've been thinking about doing it for a while and last night decided to register the domain and start work on the first Issue of my Nintendo DS Fanzine: DualScene.

Before I say anything else this won't be end of GPM or my work on PintSized; but GPM may arrive slower than before. Issue Five is nearly completed, and I'm sure you'll like what's in it ;)

The first issue will be concentrating on the games announced, ideas for the console, articles on it and looking at the versions of the games already out for the N64/GameCube/GBA etc.

Hopefully a homebrew scene will appear after launch, and that will be closely followed.

On that note, does anyone know where I can get a good free or decently priced forum that is remotely hosted? My server doesn't allow all this fancy asp stuff ;)

And yes I'm aware the frontpage looks very much like GPMagazine, but it will most likely be redesigned. The inside will look very different too.

EDIT: dualscene.co.uk

Im getting the DS for chrimbo, I can't wait! (Plus the hotel in my town just got WiFi.

/me begins to think of excuses for sitting in the lobby.

BTW: Do all McDonalds have WiFi?

Good luck Mark! I'm sure it will be brilliant!

bah i hope it will have a better desigtn than the ds itself.
well i will never read it couse the DS is ugly slow, and sucks, but anyway, good luck.

Vimacs posted on Aug 23 2004 at 05:31 PM said:
bah i hope it will have a better desigtn than the ds itself.
well i will never read it couse the DS is ugly slow, and sucks, but anyway, good luck.
Thanks, but the DS rocks my friend;)

Thank you for all the word's of encouragement. The First Issue will only be about 15-20 pages long for obvouis reasons, but the other editions should be of a simular size to GPMagazine (26-33 pages). I'm writing it as we speak and I must of called the DS the GP about 5 times in the last half an hour;)

Hopefully the first issue will be out by the end of next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
i rather someone make a psp magazine... it looks sharper and sony has many great developers making games for them.

i rather someone make a psp magazine... it looks sharper and sony has many great developers making games for them.

But the DS has alot of great dev's and also more dev's

Back