[New Pandora Use] TwitchBox

Oh, that's too bad...  :(

As The Tube.pnd works real good and is for me the first viable way to watch youtubes on my Pandora I figured twitch would be 'as possible'.

I guess the Pyra can do the regular browser version so it might not be needed as much as on the Pandora.

Thanks for trying anyway (eventhough it was a while ago ;) )

Why shouldn't I install that on my nand except for the available space issue? does it buffer to nand aswell?

The downloadlink is dead btw

Last edited by a moderator:
Why shouldn't I install that on my nand except for the available space issue? does it buffer to nand aswell?
That's a good question, I don't remember about the buffering. Most people worry about installing to NAND because of the space, but also wearing (you can only write to each NAND block a number of times before it degrades). Just like your SD cards won't last forever, with the exception of you can replace SD cards.
The downloadlink is dead btw
Attachedtwitchbox.20140121.080019.pnd

Attachments

• twitchbox.20140121.080019.pnd
    1.6 MB · Views: 509
I've watched some Starcraft 2 tournaments on my Pandy, and still not had any issues, but I guess it depends on what you consider your Pandora's life expectancy. Whilst I'll keep the Pandy handy, when I get a Pyra, it'll probably be a "reserve" tool or something, so the NAND wear doesn't bother me too much.

Back