New Programmer?

Jr2swiss

Website
Visit site
Hey all, due to my stupid questions, and lack of gp32 knowledge over the months, i feel sorry and i would love to give back to the community. Now that i have a better understanding of the gp32, i will hopefully become a good programmer and develop some programs for the gp32. Although it will take me a while to get the hand of c++, i have vb experience, so hopefully c++ wont be difficult to learn. Yeah and thanks for all the help during the past, so everyhting i have said sumed up is

I will become a gp32 programmer thanks to this outstanding community. :D

i have to learn first
i have not but a whole lot of effort put into it yet
ive only recently decided to do this
i don't think that i would be making games because my creativity is null
i want to port emulators
selfishly enough i want to do this to have more control over release dates for things
im gonna go program an xbox emulator now :p

I am also learning C++ at the moment Im on chapter 9 in Sams Teach Yourself C++ in 24 hours. The last two chapters have been getting a bit tricky to understand but I am enjoying it!

I hope to create a music maker on the GP32. I want to create one that will also generate random music by giving the application many options instructed by many programs. Basically Im creating one so I can actually use it so I will know what I want it to do and it will be good quality and useful hopefully!
I did like that drumming stick man program that someone made on here it is pretty cool, if only you got the option to record what you play.

Anyway creating this little music maker application is what made me want to become a proffessional computer programmer. Im taking a course in September so this little machine could actually be better than any careers advisor has been in pointing me towards a career lol!

Back