New Pspgenesis Emu, Help Needed :-(

gary.mckeown

Website
Visit site
i've just put the new pspgenesis emu on my psp and when it loads up there's just a red & black screen and no list of what roms i've got on the card, but if i press O then a game loads thats in the roms folder, then if i go back to the red&black screen and press down and press O again the next game loads.

has any1 else had problems like this with the pspgensis emu?

the boot is in psp/game/pspgensis like is says in the read me and the roms are in psp/game/pspgensis/roms like it says in the read me.

please help as its trial and error at what game i end up loading and its irritating me.

cheers guys

Gaz.

Look in the PSPGenesis archive/zip you downloaded, In there with the EBoot file should be a file called "System.fnt", You need to copy that to the PSPGenesis folder on the PSP.

Btw, I find that this version (PSPGenesis 16) crashes everytime you exit the program, Does it do the same for you ?.

Trooper

Crashes for us all. You have to shut the PSP down (hold power off until it does so) to exit right now. Annoying, but it'll get fixed eventually I'm sure.

Vimacs posted on Jul 18 2005 at 02:36 PM said:
just use drmd and hrow your psp in the trash or ask in a forum dedicated to it :-/

Which part of "GP32Xtreme Board > Other stuff > Other consoles" don't you understand? <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Prophet posted on Jul 18 2005 at 03:38 PM said:
Vimacs posted on Jul 18 2005 at 02:36 PM said:
just use drmd and hrow your psp in the trash or ask in a forum dedicated to it :-/

Which part of "GP32Xtreme Board > Other stuff > Other consoles" don't you understand? <_<

Obviously the bit that says "GP32Xtreme Board > Other stuff > Other consoles" :p

Trooper

gary.mckeown posted on Jul 19 2005 at 12:17 AM said:
works now cheers for your help

Gaz.

i need a damn 512 card quick lol roll on payday lol

Wait a bit longer and go straight for a 1gig card, Don`t bother with a 512mb card, Because you`ll be saying the same thing in a couple of weeks time, Thus making the 512mb and the card you currently have pretty much redundant, And wasting money in the process.

***You need a 1 gig card, You know it makes sense*** :p

Trooper

Back