Nights 2 Finally Revealed...

Ganepark32 said:
Well Nova, i think that is to do with the fact that the original producer of the game has gone elsewhere and isnt workingon this game which leaves it souly in Sonic Teams hands.
Ah you're right. Naka was the producer. But the producer this time is Takashi Iizuka, who Wikipedia has as a "designer" for the original NiGHTS. Wikipedia also says he came up with the idea for Sonic Adventure and lead produced Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Heroes. Seems the only sketchy game he worked on was Shadow the Hedgehog. Personally, I see little reason to worry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Official Nintendo Magazine finally revealed today in their latest issue that the picture that started the NiGHTS on Wii rumor was indeed for NiGHTS. However they didnt cover it in the exclusive they said they would and instead shoved it into a half page and decided to tell readers to go and buy another magazine, NGamer, to get the full story. Now, I sure as hell can't be the only one who thinks that that was stupid and that they should have done a proper exclusive.

Back