Nintendo 3DS

Yes I know you said Japan Sales, but are you sure. They seem like they would be world sales

Also, isnt there a shortage on Vita stock at the moment

Last edited by a moderator:
FU###NG MARIO KART!!!! >=<<<<<<<<<<<<<C Im cursing like no sailor has ever cursed before, Im crying inside, Im broken broken broken broker then brokest!!!!1 :( I cant take it anymore, no game has ever pissed me off like this, and I have been PISSED at times.... Is this Nintendos idea of fun? Complete random bullshit, Ive had so many strange shit happen to me I cant believe it, it defies logic and reason, Ive learned to wathc out for blue shells, red shells, but nothing fucking helps, theres always some shit that unpredictable and unavoidable and not having to do with items even that happens, I cant fucking get any starts, finnishing first trophy is one thing, but then the stupid piece of #### game have ###### stars to man!!!!!1 FUC##NG STARSSSS!!! GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh >>>>|(OC

The last Mario Kart I played was THE Mario Kart, on the SNES... there might have been some unfair luckfactor some times, but at the end of the day you won with driving skills... That was Nintendo back then, now they put out a game like Mario Kart 7, I dont even.... #### YOU NINTENDO!!! you sons of,,,, FUC # ##KKK KIUAGGGGGGGGGGGGrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh.......... :( ((((((((( This game have destroyed my life, any one know Nintendos adress? I wanna send this damned curse right back to the hellhole the smolten pit of unspeakable evilness and wrongness and unholy creations that is Nintendo of today....

For me, the next 3 months may bring 3 good games : end January: Resident Evil 3DS, mid February: One Piece Unlimitet Cruise Sp, and in March: Landwirtschaftsimulator 2012 (Farmingsimulator 2012) for Nintendo 3DS,

I had alot fun whit Mario Cart 7, ok, aktually i am on the easy Mode, but i wants to end the Medium (150 ccm) mode, but its a bit more divicult..,

just had a go at Resident Evil(BioHazard) Revelations as the demo is out worldwide on the eshop, with 30 short playthroughs allowed, not 30min as i initially thought, and while it seems like the usual repetitive RE title with going around, collecting weapons, ammo, and green herbs, and killing zombies, the game does look stunning and worth a purchase even with its influx of price by 25% from other major 3ds titles. although i never could understand why we cant walk and shoot at the same time....

The controls are quite nice though once you know what does what, so a little confusing at first and makes you button mash like a noob at street fighter at first. In the settings menu, you can adjust the 3D quite strong, but theres a big downfall to this I've noticed. They leave the subtitles(if you want to use them) in 2D, which makes it a large nuisance to play in full 3D, as you constantly have to readjust your eyes between whats in 3D, and what it says in the subtitles, and while this might be possible in a quite peaceful scene while staring into a toilet to check out the blood inside, it doesnt work so well when you're in action and somebody is talking around you.

All in all, I'm definitely picking this one up

I purchased Zen Pinball and have to say that it is a great game. The 3D effect works very well with it and the graphics overall are top notch. Plus you can change the views of the table which adds another dimension to the game. I hope they come out with some DLC, more tables and such.

Has anyone tried vvvvvv, Mighty Switch Force, and Samurai Sword Destiny? How about Pushmo, that one looks good as well.

Mighty Switch Force is excellent, and so is Pullblox (which is what Pushmo is called over here) once you get through the tutorial (which I think goes on for a bit too long).

VVVVVV is a great game, though I haven't tried the 3DS version. Samurai Sword Destiny has gotten some bad reviews for being repetitive.

That's all I know. :p

Thanks Pro, decided to give Mighty Switch Force a try. I've played VVVVVV as well but was wondering how the 3d worked on it. I read the same thing about Samurai Sword Destiny so I think I'll pass on that one. I am however looking forward to Sakura Samurai though, that one looks nice!

I've downloaded and played entirely through VVVVVV on the 3DS and it is a great port for the system. The way the 3D works is it adds depth to all of the backdrops, and this is most noticeable in The Laboratory. I will add, though, that this is the only game on the 3DS to give me a headache after playing it for a few hours straight with the 3D turned on.

Overall, even after purchasing the game on PC, this is still worth the under $10 price to play it on the 3DS.

Wow, more of that "telephone-gaming is a threat" bullshit. :lol:

It's quite scary the lengths that that swindle goes, once you actually look into it...

My favourite part of those articles are the comments saying how everyone knows the Wii was a flop and the WiiU is too little too late followed almost immediately by a comment saying how great the Wii was and how much money Nintendo made from it and of course everyone is going to buy a WiiU now that graphics are no longer a competing factor.

Surprisingly the first year sales of 3DS have now overtaken the number of sales of the original DS in it's first year. Not quite the flop that others have stated it is/was...

At least the good games have FINALLY started to arrive (although I loved Ghost Recon and Samurai Warriors at launch).

Surprisingly the first year sales of 3DS have now overtaken the number of sales of the original DS in it's first year. Not quite the flop that others have stated it is/was...
Indeed. It did the same during the first few months, too. :p

Of course, it wasn't surprising to those of us who saw it coming and knew exactly what would happen from the very start. ;)

Back