Nintendo Ds For Sale

I'm selling a NDS in mint condition with mario 64. The ds is in absolutely mint condition with box and all of the included booklets, leads and of course the metroid demo. As i said the ds is beautiful condition but the only slight downside is that the mario casing is a bit crushed. It runs perfectly but there is a little bit of casing at the top of the game cartridge that has snapped off and it is scratched, but as i said it runs perfectly. Any offers taken into consideration, well not any but you know what im saying :)

you say a price, i dont wanna put a label on it. i want to see what people are willing to pay :) if your interested i can email you some pics. thanks

Prepare for steveo to pm you with an unbelievable offer. Unbelievably low that is.

Finally I'll know someone with another DS, me!

But what should I play with myself with? Hang on, I'll go on the other thread... Azure's!

Its not that i COULDNT BE BOTHERED <_< . i just wanted to see what people were willing to pay for it...

I was talking to loz :p... he had a Amp and said something like "Open to Offers" I sent him a offer, yea £10 might have been low, but his post said offers :)

Loz, did you ever sell the Amp?? my next offer is £12.50 :) :lol: :lol: ;) hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
Back