Nintendo Switch

You want!??

• Total voters

Nintendo just announced a bunch of Mario stuff, including a Super Mario 3D World release for Switch and Super Mario 3D All-Stars.

I'm kinda disappointed that they couldn't fit Galaxy 2 into 3D All-Stars.

So, I've had Animal Crossing: New Horizons for almost six months now, and I just met Wisp for the first time last night. Yay insomnia.

Reactions: rSl
Nintendo just announced a bunch of Mario stuff, including a Super Mario 3D World release for Switch and Super Mario 3D All-Stars.

I'm kinda disappointed that they couldn't fit Galaxy 2 into 3D All-Stars.

Same.
I'm very disappointed about that.
It's far better than Galaxy 1.
That way I don't see a reason to even consider this collection, as I own the original version of each game and can play it high res on an emulator.

Whatever Nintendo does, mostly they are missing that one last 1-2 bit to make it great and worthy fan service.

Well, i had Super Mario 64 on DS, but not the other 2 Games, so i think its a great oportunity for me to play these on the Switch, also Mario 64 whit Native Analog Stick Support sounds better than via Touch on the DS,

The 3D Allstars seems to be quite divicult to get due to the limitation, i wrote that some smaller shops allready cancel orders from a few days after the Preeorder starts, .. i preeordered from Amazon, so i hope they have enough stock..

May be Mario Oddysse is a lot more advanced, but i hope these older 3D Games are also fun ^^

Well, Mario 64 is also disappointing.
That game is not too large.
They could have made a remake with current gen graphics, add the DS characters and some additional goodies.
The could have, if they wanted, but they are lazy as always and want to earn some quick money.
Post automatically merged:

I was a big Nintendo fan for a long time, but lately I'm leaning more towards getting a Windows handheld and play PC games.
More than half of my Switch games are PC ports.
With inferior graphics, no modding and me knowing that I can't play them in 10 years if I don't use a Switch but a current gen device.
Oh, and for about twice the price of the PC version ...

If GPD WIN MAX or AYA NEO will come out I might only play Nintendo Games on Nintendo hardware and play the rest on a Windows handheld.

I’ve preordered mario 3d all stars because i know i can always sell it later and get most of my money back.Good old limited run games.

It occurred to me, the Disgaea and Pokémon series are similar, in that the gameplay improves with each new installment, yet people still mostly focus their love on the first entry due to its charm.

Maybe Disgaea 6 could see a Sword and Shield type renewal in popularity. They're already off to a good start, by stirring up controversy with those 3D character models.

The newest Smash Bro is... Steve and Alex, from Minecraft.

This board has been known to play the occasional Minecraft. Opinions?

Fire Emblem 1 for NES is being localized in English for a Switch release this December in the US and UK. Not sure if it's coming to Europe.

Next Month, they want to realease Truck Driver on the Switch, which is a Truck Simulator, but a good one..
Seems like the Switch get the Handheld/Konsole whit the most Ports and Simulators: Farming Sim, Construcktion Sim 3, (which i currently play), Mudrunner, Transport and Logistic Simulator, Goat Simulator Bee Simulator..
The Only thing im now missing is a good Bus Simulator .., (and Unimog for Farming Sim)..

There's a rumor going around that the reason the Mario 3D All-Stars and Fire Emblem 1 releases are time limited to March 31st is that Nintendo plans to launch Virtual Console for Switch next year.

Would be nice...

So, Nintendo announced the first two cloud streaming games for the West for Switch, Control and Hitman 3.

Japan has already had Resident Evil 7 and Assassin's Creed: Odyssey through the cloud on Switch.

Still not sure if the cloud is the future of gaming, but if Nintendo's started doing something, you know it must be big, since they're usually dragged kicking and screaming into new things.

I bought Super Mario Odyssey, but after playing it a little while, I found out something that makes me regret my purchase a bit.

Apparently, some of Mario's moves can only be done with motion controls. Websites say you can beat the game without them, but you can't 100% complete it unless you use them.

As an almost exclusive handheld mode player, this annoys me a bit. I especially wonder how Switch Lite players handle this.

I heard about that in a review. Though you can still use motion control in handheld, right? Seems like a pretty braindead decision though. If it was something like aiming that really benefitted from motion, but supposedly it's just using some moves that could just as well have been mapped to buttons.

Back