Noob Help With Fenix

Tech-Head

Still Fresh
Hi,

Can someone put working links to the files I need to download fenix and for the GP2X, I have tryed the links in the file archive but I am getting errors, I have been on other websites about Fenix where they had links to download fenix and the files needed for the GP2X, but the links have been down.

I keep getting errors trying to setp up Fenixonfire if someone could help on this too, that would be great.

Hope someone can help

Thanks

Quiest said:
You look here!

Fenixonfire is a website... hard to set that up...
Go get FB2 or ConTEXT and follow a tutorial on the Fenix Wiki.

Hi,

I have tryed what you said above but, I still cant get things to work I have also tryed ConText, But I am getting errors and I cant even get the pong game to compile. In the tutorial is the setting up of the Hotkeys correct as I have done as it says but it's telling me that my path is incorrect.

If anyone can spell it out for me that would be great, I really want to make a game for the GP2X and give it back to all of you.

Thanks

Tech-Head ( Edit :huh: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Line O'Sevens said:
I realise this doesn't help...

...but by the gods man, you misspelled your own nick. :)
Thanks Mate,

You are right, you didn't help abit, Look mate I only need a bit of help, your attitude does not help at all. I thought the people in this forum were community driven but maybe I am wrong or maybe it is just you.

If you could'nt help why reply.

Tech-Head

Hi,

Just found why I could not get it to work, there should be no spaces in the paths.

Everything is working now.

Thanks

Tech-Head

Because you misspelled your own nick (?). The laws of the universe compelled me to point it out. It was out of my hands.

Besides, I added a smiley. That's my Get Out Of Jail Free card right there. It's not like I called you a chicken-fellating knobhead or anything.

So just chill. Deep breaths. Deeeep breaths. In.... out.... in... out. Think happy Fenix thoughts.

I think there's something in that for all of us. :)

Line O'Sevens said:

Because you misspelled your own nick (?). The laws of the universe compelled me to point it out. It was out of my hands.

Besides, I added a smiley. That's my Get Out Of Jail Free card right there. It's not like I called you a chicken-fellating knobhead or anything.

So just chill. Deep breaths. Deeeep breaths. In.... out.... in... out. Think happy Fenix thoughts.

I think there's something in that for all of us. :)
Ok Mate,

I am very chilled now, I got Fenix to work at last with no help from you :) <----- Thats my get out

Remember deep breaths

Back