Now They Hacked Rlyeh's Site :(

Alex.

Retired
http://www.retrodev.info

I didn't bother to read the message, it's obviously something to do with the conflicts going on in the world today. Honestly I could wipe my ass with the dregs who do these kind of things.

- Alex

Alex. posted on Sep 24 2006 at 01:35 AM said:

I didn't bother to read the message, it's obviously something to do with the conflicts going on in the world today. Honestly I could wipe my ass with the dregs who do these kind of things.

- Alex
what has hacking a spanish website got to do with America

Last edited by a moderator:
Goity posted on Sep 23 2006 at 07:39 PM said:
Alex. posted on Sep 24 2006 at 01:35 AM said:

- Alex
what has hacking a spanish website got to do with America
Yeah, Spain is against the war isn't it? Wow, there are some real disgraces out there... :rolleyes:

Wow. That's pathetic.

A Google search for "Filistin,Iraq Please Try To Stand These Oppressions" returns 212 results. On the very first search page alone, one of the websites is in Chinese, another in Japanese, one in German, and another Polish. They're probably using an American-made vulnerability scanner, too.

lol... seriously, all these script-kiddies today. I think that exploits shouldn`t be put into a precompiled executable form. Stupid people should not be given weapons.

"This is CNN, reporting live, we have as-yet-unsubstantiated reports President Bush has been spotted hiding under a table with the entire U.S. Military, after a poorly worded and spelled message was posted on an obscure Spanish software development site. Political analysts suspect there is no longer any hope for the survival of the US or Israel."

Israel and USA going down? Sounds like the right time to invest into fallafel... get your fallafel king shares now, before it`s too late! :lol:

xnopasaranx posted on Sep 25 2006 at 03:16 AM said:
time to invest into fallafel...
Falafel's delicious! Time to invest some into my stomach!

- Alex

xnopasaranx posted on Sep 25 2006 at 02:16 AM said:
Israel and USA going down? Sounds like the right time to invest into fallafel... get your fallafel king shares now, before it`s too late! :lol:
Actually the American army is so drained and thinly stretched right now, a reasonably armed country could invade and take it over. ;) As for the falafel comment...let's just say you are lucky you live in germany. How would you like it if I said a nazi joke? I know germans take that stuff seriously...so it would be all the more disrespectfull. :rolleyes:

OMars posted on Sep 26 2006 at 10:10 PM said:
Actually the American army is so drained and thinly stretched right now, a reasonably armed country could invade and take it over. ;) As for the falafel comment...let's just say you are lucky you live in germany. How would you like it if I said a nazi joke? I know germans take that stuff seriously...so it would be all the more disrespectfull. :rolleyes:
They do? I swear we have about twenty Germans involved in Hitler Hitler Go..

Goity posted on Sep 26 2006 at 04:19 PM said:
So you are german, but don't care if somebody calls you a nazi? Wow, people have no appreciation for their country or race. I would rip somebody a new one if they talked about Iraq or its people. <_<

sam fisher posted on Sep 26 2006 at 04:33 PM said:
He's not german, idiot.
Why would he post a comment about it unless he's been to germany, unless he was being an idiot. And you are not witty or funny, so just stfu. ;)

I would think the people who would know the most about germans are the germans.

I accept your apology sam... :)

OMars posted on Sep 26 2006 at 05:10 PM said:
Actually the American army is so drained and thinly stretched right now, a reasonably armed country could invade and take it over. ;)
And start a nuclear war? No one would try anything that stupid until Iran get the bomb and it all goes to hell.

OMars posted on Sep 26 2006 at 05:23 PM said:
Goity posted on Sep 26 2006 at 04:19 PM said:
So you are german, but don't care if somebody calls you a nazi? Wow, people have no appreciation for their country or race. I would rip somebody a new one if they talked about Iraq or its people. <_<
But Omars, honestly, who cares? If people are that insecure about themselves and/or their race/country, then we as a people have a LONG way to go before everything becomes copacetic in the world. I see people (like the 2 blond girls named lynx and lamb who sing about hess and hitler (link) who really fuck with my head, especially because I'm jewish. I understand that these kids are ignorant little assholes who'll get what's coming to them though, so i deal with it. You cant change the world, so learn to deal with the prejudice that exists.

In high school drama, I was always working with a black kid and a jewish kid, both of whom im still friends with. they're a year older than me, but we're close because we can joke. We would call the black kid a nigger (playfully, I know i cant convey that over the internet), and make slave jokes, but he knew we were kidding. In return he would tell us to get in the oven. these may sound pretty fucked up but we were close enough to know no one meant anything that was said. This is what the world needs to work towards, not bombing other countrys or hating others :(

Back