GP32 Nsf Player

kuwanger

Still Fresh
This is just an announcement of an nsf player for the GP32. It current skips way too much and runs at a fixed 133Mhz (not to mention a fixed 3 minute play time). It looks that NEZamp, from which NSF Player is based, requires at least ~100Mhz to properly render audio for some nsfs. In any case, place nsfplay.fxe in //game/ and all your nsf files in //gpmm/nsf/ (no subdirs). For the curious, the upper left corner is showing the lower/upper bound percent of clock cycles spent on the nsf rendering.

NSF Player (with source)

Cool you should announce this in the News forum than you will get more traffic :)
Cheers

NSF - Nintendo Sound Format, IE music data taken from ROM images of the Nintendo Entertainment System.

As for moving this to News...well, it's up to Kuwanger. If you want this moved to News Zone and/or announced on the front page of GP32x, just PM me or any of the mods (just one, not all), or simply reply to this thread. I say this because I think Kuwanger had a reason for posting here and may not want it moved or announced ;)

lizard808uk posted on Jul 22 2004 at 11:26 AM said:
Os9xGP can play SPC (SNES) files.
Really? Great. Then i have to head to Zophar.net and get some SPC´s

Last edited by a moderator:
Back