Nubs hosed post update

lingenfr

I haven't used my P in some time. I fired it up today and upgraded the OS and Apps. Now, the right nub moves the mouse, but I can't left or right click. Help.

I guess I didn't make myself clear. I use open box, so when the screen comes up, I have nothing to click on, etc. I need to right-click to bring up the menu (I think). The pen moves the cursor on the screen, but I can't bring anything up. I would like to find a simple solution rather than doing something drastic. When I reboot, it comes up with the processor speed warning. I use the right nub to move the cursor over the button to select 1100 and then press Enter. That is the only thing that seems to work. Thanks.

Click the pandora icon at bottom left (no need for right click). Pandora Settings -> Nub Configurator.

If menu is unavailable for whatever reason, this also works: [R]+6, in the terminal, write: /usr/bin/python /usr/pandora/scripts/op_nubmode.py

Fix the settings from there, should be self-explanatory

If menu is unavailable for whatever reason, this also works: [R]+6, in the terminal, write: /usr/bin/python /usr/pandora/scripts/op_nubmode.py

Fix the settings from there, should be self-explanatory
Excellent. Thanks. It took a bit of tabbing around, but I finally got it.

Back