Nubs reconfigure themselves

MasterJulian

I had this problem now a couple of times. Everything works fine and I put my Pandora (1GHz unit) into suspend mode. One Minute or so after starting it up the left Nub won't go right anymore. That means that I can't use it as a mouse anymore. If that happens I have to reboot the Pandora. After that everything works fine again. I tried the "Nub dance" but no success. It sometimes happens to the other Nub too so I only have one mouse button. Any ideas?

I had this problem now a couple of times. Everything works fine and I put my Pandora (1GHz unit) into suspend mode. One Minute or so after starting it up the left Nub won't go right anymore. That means that I can't use it as a mouse anymore. If that happens I have to reboot the Pandora. After that everything works fine again. I tried the "Nub dance" but no success. It sometimes happens to the other Nub too so I only have one mouse button. Any ideas?

No need to reboot your unit. When one of yor nubs cease to work, go into (using the stylus) Settings -> Pandora nub configurator and restore the default options.

Back