Busby (ahh the memories)
Brawl Brothers
Cacoma knight
The Choas Eng.
Crayon Shin Chan 2 - Dai Maou no Gyakusyu (he's the kid with the attitude) :p
Cho Jikuu Yosai Macross
James pond
True lies.

edit: i forgot to mention, if u have any good games slap em down here :)

haha, bubsy obscure?

You obviously dont remember the market campaign. "Bubsy will be THE Sonic killer" blah blah blah.

They marketed the fuck out of it.

This is true, but i forgot about it tottally, until i was sifting through some used games at a pawn shop.

i bought it, it rules.

i'd class it as obscure now :)

Bubsy's not obscure, it was a massively marketed game that made the front pages of many magazines.

Contra III and Area 88 (UN Sqaudron) aren't obscure, either.

If you talking about 'obscure', then try Arcana/Card Master, Soul Blazer, Nosferatu and Lady Stalker.

ok ok ok,

but these games are not the norm of which people would have on their snes emu's...........
mario cart,metriod etc etc.

i know some of these games were huge on other formats, but im just trying to get across that they work very well under the new versions of snes emu and are a joy to play. :)

mebby obscure was a shitty word to use, but lets not jump on my back ey, name some good out of the norm GAMES! ish..........yes better ;)

busby's not obscure! blah blah...

Anyway, I prefer James Pond 2 on SMS, it's better than Operation Starfish by miles. JP3 looks and acts like a Sonic clone.

Hi eveyone, I'm a bit new here but ..

I don't know if it's obscure enough but for RPG fans I can't reccomend Chrono Trigger strongly enough. It is far and away the best RPG on the SNES. Give it a try.

PS: Are you serious about Chaos Engine and James Pond on the SNES. I loved those on the amiga and I never knew they were ported to the SNES. I'll be looking for those tonight,

Laters,

Baggy

do re mi fantasy (mario-ish)
spiderman : lethal foes (japanese)
space megaforce/super aleste (probably my favorite SNES game)
axelay
demon crest (beautiful GFX)
cameltry/on the ball
cosmo gang the video (if you like Galaga)
ninja warriors again

Gunple is very obscure. I don't see how you can call super probotector obscure though, since it was one of the most common SNES games.

Gunple:
gunman.jpg

NiN^_^NiN posted on Sep 3 2003 said:
But i loved Soul Blazer i think its the best snes RPG ever altho im sure u would all disagree :rolleyes:
Soul Blazer has been the first game of a triology by Enix / Quintet.
The second one was Illusion of Gaia (or Time) and the third one
Terranigma.

Terranigma is - in my opinion- the best RPG ever made :)

Last edited:
Back