Office Ninja

WizardStan said:
Mr.Gonzo said:
If i use tor i imagine they will still see the activity from my computer, just not what i am checking right?
Same if i use one of those proxy sites?
Even if you connect to a proxy site, you still need to connect through your employers network, and anything that goes through their network they can see. The only way around it is to either encrypt your traffic, or use a different method of getting onto the internet that doesn't use their network.

like a 3g thing-ma-jiggy right?
But the work i do for them must be done under their network. ( the software we use works under explorer )

So is there a way to split the two browsing experiences between me fucking around and doing actual work?

Last edited by a moderator:
The easiest way around any security system is to leverage the weakest point.
That is usually the human factor and schmoozing the tech guy can usually get you extra access

Although this can make non-techs feel dirty, if you get a pandora you could always lay a honey-trap for him* ;)

*or her .. really!

gp32rich said:
The easiest way around any security system is to leverage the weakest point.
That is usually the human factor and schmoozing the tech guy can usually get you extra access

Although this can make non-techs feel dirty, if you get a pandora you could always lay a honey-trap for him* ;)

*or her .. really!

To bad the tech guy is our boss :(
(Its the other "boss" [ well, i call him the boss's bitch ] that does the whole telling us how shitty we all are)
Weird enough the real boss seems to know that i browse and seems to not give a damn. I heard him complain about some other people, but never about me.
He even said i was a good worker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back