Official fan artwork

CapcomSuicide

This is my effort. I call it "Pandora King" with the prize toy infront of some of my other less worthy toys!

Toys in the background:

Cannoo White

GP2x F200

Wiz

GBA SP (Bright screen ed)

PSP 1000

PSP 3000

GBA Micro

DSi

DS Lite

Iphone

Ipad

All good in their own ways, but not as stella as my Pandora!

:)

If anyone wants the uber sized ones let me know.

the_king.jpg

Pandora_king_cropped_small.jpg

Yeah I love that first photo. It looks a lot smaller than I imagined (and that's a good thing :D ). More photos please people!

Mine's nothing compared to CapcomSuicide's most excellent photography, it's just something that popped into my head, which I simply had to put to the proverbial paper. It's called "Oops, I unleashed something".

I might try to make a better version using ED's high-resolution press photographs in place of my terrible photography, at some point. I might include more characters, if I do.

Mine's nothing compared to CapcomSuicide's most excellent photography, it's just something that popped into my head, which I simply had to put to the proverbial paper. It's called "Oops, I unleashed something".

I might try to make a better version using ED's high-resolution press photographs in place of my terrible photography, at some point. I might include more characters, if I do.
That is fantastic! Pleeease work on it more!

If I can express an opinion I'd like to say please don't add too many more characters - it's already busy enough and it already looks fantastic (as does CapcomSuicide's photo)

If Prometheus thinks she can improve it I'd love to see the result, however it's done. The original will always be there (I've already downloaded it, just to be sure :p ).

I had nothing else to do, so here's the revised one, made sooner than I was expecting to make it. :p Using one of ED's press photos for the base has made a lot of difference, I think. Not upsizing the characters helps it, too. This one's called "Busting Out".

Busting_Out.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent Prometheus! They're so cute! I love the Dizzy hanging off the edge :lol:

@Tickles - Thanks. :)

@b1ueskycomp1ex - "Set phasers to stun - I want that Pandora!".

It's totally Illogical captain. It has more computing power than the Enterprise yet he holds it in the palm of his hand. The beings that designed this must possess an intelligence vastly superior to our own.

Some fun ideas! I was trying to capture a "Retro" feel in my picture, and thought i'd do a quick and dirty draft using the Vic 20 slogon that was used in adverts, " A Real computer for the price of a toy." As this is quite appropriate for Pandora!

So here is my 1983 inspired Pandora advert....

pandora_advert_1983.JPG

Some fun ideas! I was trying to capture a "Retro" feel in my picture, and thought i'd do a quick and dirty draft using the Vic 20 slogon that was used in adverts, " A Real computer for the price of a toy." As this is quite appropriate for Pandora!

So here is my 1983 inspired Pandora advert....
Nice! OPT should actually put that in a few magazines with just the website address at the bottom. I know if I had never seen a Pandora before and I came across that I'd be heading straight over :)

Brilliant! I've heard that advertisement being played on Retro Arcade Radio, and I can just hear it now.

Say, didn't William Shatner do some of the advertising for the VIC-20? How appropriate, considering the Star Trek-themed picture a few posts back. :lol:

For the ones where the game characters are breaking out of the Pandora, it would probably be best if the entire Pandora was focused. It looks a bit odd with sharp things sitting on something blurry.

Not a lot I can do about that. I'm a terrible photographer - that's one of the press photographs. :p

I made this one after the first rumours of a deadly assault weapon hidden inside some pandora's. rough, but that's me and graphics

pandorashoot.png

Don't know if this is exactly what you had in minde but what the heck ;)

Back