Official fan artwork

Not really pandora art but made on a pandora by a friend of mine

symryb.png

slambam2.png

hey where is the picture of the of the pandora girl thing that some one drew and posted on the old forum. I got a new computer lost the pic and can't remember what the name of the thread was on the old forums and I was going to put her as my background on my panda when I get it. but i was just going to say that i thought that was an exellent job and should be in this thread

So, I had some free time this afternoon, and put together a model kit...

Pandora_and_Figure.png

... Then he took my Pandora. He got it open by himself, but he couldn't play any games - he said something about the controls being too widely-spaced. :p

Rework of an earlier -Tan I drew.

n46uxv.png

(I needed a character pic for an art workshop and couldn't think of anything else at the time)

^ That's awesome. :D I love the LEDs on the headgear and the TV-out plugs on her ponytail, especially.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice +1 for all the thing prometheus said, and I also like the detail of the start select and pandora trisome on the outfit :) and the nub gloves :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Kagato

That is awesome, in my mind she is the now the Pandora mascot, why not have a word with OPT and see if they want an official mascot?

All quality, keep em comin!

The pandora outfit is very stylish no doubt

Her feet are SD cards?
The boots / legwarmers originally had pockets on the sides for oversized SD cards, but that made them look kind of ugly.

If you like, they're still there, but more low-profile and tucked further around the side, so you can't see them in this picture :)

Back