Ok it's official, i'm an idiot (Wind-Ups issue)

RoboJoe32

Well, the help forum is pretty dead at this time of day, So I need a bit of help here... I have wind ups on my Gp32 (in .fxe) And When I put a new icon onto my desktop (Linked to the proper program too) when I click it, it LOOKS like it's loading, but when it's loaded. It reboots me to the GP32 intro =/ What am I doing wrong?

Programs i've tried and don't work... (yet have icons made for them) (downloaded them in icon pack) (And where does one find the link.fxe for the GP link?)

little john

osnes9x

GP engine

Fgens Beta

little john, opensnes9x and gpengine work for me. Do you have the new 0.99 version as the 0.9 had issues with compressed fxes.

you can find the link.fxe on darkfader's site (google it) either that or it should be on the downloads of gp32x.

onyl FXE for .9 i have had problems is is teh KOF91, but i didn't have the folder and shit on my GP32 when that happend

corrupt FXEs?

.99? whoops...

Note to self, pay more attention when downloading things...

Edit: It's working now :D thanks for the reminder. Now to wait for my GP32world account to be added tomarrow or so. So I can get more backgrounds

I have some icons to download from my site (made by self) is you want any..they arent very good though :p

Back