Ok Now Im Getting The Hang Of It

Website
Visit site
first off thank u guys u are alot of help but here are my problems first off the site that u get the free launcher from is down and the snesx9 wont go in the gpmm file it keeps sayin error once i get this down ill be cool thanks

Firstly, Do you need freelauncher??? I didnt read the other threads but if you are using the new Firmware (the Blue and White screen) you dont need it.

You only need freelauncher if you arer using the firmware with the yellow screen.

Secondly, what are you doing when Snes9x fails ???

Thirdly, why use Snes9x Opensnes is much better/compatible

the anser to these questions would be a great help in sorting your problem.

M64 FirstPlayer - Please refer to the sticky found here: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=11977, it has a link to another thread which answers your question about the Gamepark site being down exactly. Make sure you read each sticky on boards before your post.

Also, please stop making new topics and just use one. I'll start merging your posts if you make anymore topics.

no_skill - Warning for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am not against new gp32 owners and i'm willing to help. but i really had problems with understanding his post.

i think if he wants help from us he could at least take the time to write two proper sentences.

i know i also write clumsy english, but his post was really hard to understand.

my 2 cents.

Back