Ahhhh

neo10060

Still Fresh
arggg, ive been trying to figure this out for a reallllly loooong time. ive gone everywhere, ive asked this like, 3 times on these discusiion boards. everyone keeps on giving me sites that have guides, i thank you for that., but they just wont cut it, idk, i must be stupid or something :rolleyes: . ok, well, i go to these sites, and everyone is for moviepark, or puting in captions, or something that i dont need or have. none of them tell me, jus how to do it. ive read enouigh of these guids to have a general idea of how to do it, and ive even tried to do it from what ive read, but it never works. if someone could PLEASE just give me the settings, just say them , and then if theres more then 1 pass, then tell me 2 do that, whatever. or, i guess, if somone has a sight that WILL DEFINATELY WORK PLEASE for me, that would help too. I have a 128 card siting here waiting for a good movie to put on it, but i dont have 1 yet, o, i have gp cinema jus to tell u. thanks alot.

o yea, i also think i might have the wrong v-dub. im not sure, but when i went to the joy gp site to look at a guide, it wtole me that i needed to download this specific 1, so i did, but it was like, all in korean, and i did not no wut i was doing. so if somene could possibly also give me a link to wherre to get the right ENGLISH version (hopefuly) , i would apreciate it. if u can help me with1 or the other of these 2 things, i would greatly apreciate it, i also apreaicitate it if u took tthe time to read all this, haha, ok, well, thanks alot. :D

i had the same problem for a while untill i found out that i had a corrupt vrsion of v-dub. i downloaded the a good one from a. different site and now it works fine.

P.S. kinda off topic but could sombody please help me with DVD ripping, im having a lot of trouble. :(

are you havin probs encoding one particular movie-i found some films just would't encode with vdub.I have converted loads of films to work on me gp32 no prob then there was this one film that just wouldn't work no matter what i did.I ended up converting the film to vcd then to divx4 to make it work on my gp32.

hey, thanks everyone, mikey, i dont need ur help nemore, but thanks neway, i figured it out from the site that yauster sent me, thanks alot.

also out of topic but, mikey, i was glancing at ur compatibility list for opennes9xgp and noticed you had a quesion mark in the super metroid box, i can confirm that, for me at least, it does not work :(

also out of topic but, mikey, i was glancing at ur compatibility list for opennes9xgp and noticed you had a quesion mark in the super metroid box, i can confirm that, for me at least, it does not work

Its not my list :) Just a link to someone else's list. Anyone can add comments etc. Reading the Super Metroid comments though it looks like it does work for some people. perhaps its the rom your using? I can't test it cos I've just sent my Gp for the voltage mod :D

Back