Old News? Keyboard + Wifi Module?

id10t

Found this article:
"we have a clip on wifi + keyboard + usb host device coming around September which will allow the GP2X to act as a mini computer with web browser, email etc. it only adds about an inch onto the size of the unit and uses a mini keyboard design. It is a progression of the already available breakout USB board which developers can buy."

http://www.clockerz.org/articles/gp2x_qa_w...g_rothwell.html

Anyone know anymore about this?
I dont see a date on that article.

I just ordered a gp2x + bob, but it sounds like this clip on is really what I wanted.

ID

A small wifi w/ web browser? Plase let it be, it would fullfill my campus internet needs...

- Alex

Azalin posted on Oct 22 2006 at 06:09 PM said:
I would kill for this...

Finally! HOT STEAMY YAOI in bed!

Lol, azalin, I just had to do that. But yes, I do hope this thing comes out. I'd buy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Azalin posted on Oct 22 2006 at 10:09 PM said:
I would kill for this...

Finally! MSN in bed!
WOOT! now i can have 6 accounts active at the same time in bed, laptop, pocketpc, psp, ds, symbian UIQ and now GP2X!!!!11!11ONE1!!

EDIT: or if i'm bored, i can play with all of them and just 1 account, stealing the account between them... but i must be REALLY bored.

Azalin posted on Oct 22 2006 at 11:09 PM said:
I would kill for this...

Finally! MSN in bed!

a ds and the web browser?
i checked it out and it works

Azalin posted on Oct 23 2006 at 12:13 AM said:
Seriously now! I am just happy that i'll be able to chat with my friends and annoy people here from the comfort of my bed instead of a computer desk >_>

Same. And do homework on my gp2x w/o lugging my lappy around.

Back