Old posts & topics...

T°y°T

Still Fresh
Just a little thing i have notice... It's really great to see all the newcomers (and the others too !!! :D ) to this forum, posting question, suggestions, etc... It mean that the comunity is alive (It's alive !! Alive!!! ALIIIIIVE !!! Mouahaha...sorry...) But theres a lot of old posts who die (sniff...) because nobody look at them, only the new posts are reading... So you can read X times the sames questions allready answered in past... I really don't want to be misunderstand, it's just an observation... Just think to search in the old posts before to post a new one...

;)

It's the only way to keep it alive is to post new topic even if they have been asked before.

I know it, of course i know it (i just wrote it !)... But a new topic about an old question does it still a new topic ? I repeat, i don't blame anyone... The Gp32 comunity is certainly one of the most friendly and agreable i ever met... No flaming, noobs are welcome, everybody nice... It's just to help... I really don't to hurt anyone... it's just that there's a lot of good questions and informations in old posts and topics...

why dont we just make a sticky topic with links to all the comonly asked question topics :lol: its that easy

Sounds great, Hando if you read this, what do you think about it ?

How about creating an "Ultimate GP32 FAQ" and locking it as a "Stickey" forum entry which never moves or gets deleted?

Back