Old Wallpaper Thing

banjeed

Well I'm finally home after an exhausting month. I can't remember who wanted it or for what reason, but I rerendered that wallpaper from a while back at a higher rez (unless you're running dual link dvi..in which case I both envy and hate you). Here's a link Link Woohoo!!! I really wish I could say I have time to finish this nutso piece, but I'd be lying, If anyone feels the inclination to donate the dog/chav grinder/girls/yadda, feel free to post. I can take just about any reasonable format you throw at me. I will however be spending most of my time drinking heavily and attending to various meats on my Weber smokey mountain bullet for the next week or so (don't tell the missus, but I may be able to squeeze a few hours in Sunday). Ribs and beef go on at 10AM tomorrow... chicken to follow... and hell while I'm at it, if anyone wants the inside on some tried and true barbeque sauce, mine's open source... just ask.

I saw this once and have been looking for it. I think it's hilarious.

I don't specifically remember where I saw this render the first time, I suppose it was just a random thread. But I have to ask, how much time did you spend converting this from the image to a render?

Shit I can't remember. But if I had to guess, I know this one took at least 5 hours. I remember having that day to myself.

banjeed said:
and hell while I'm at it, if anyone wants the inside on some tried and true barbeque sauce, mine's open source... just ask.

The beans. Spill them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back