Omar Nawaz Has Scammed Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nova posted on Mar 5 2005 at 10:06 PM said:
hang on a minuite. wasnt it you who sold the "dissappearing blu" to kknd_cf?

also, i have sold something to johnno15 befor and hes a very patient guy and a pleasure to deal with. so if you have a problem with people feeling a weency bit peed off when they dont recieve (by rights their) goods. shove your crappy things on e-bay and dont ruin your rep by ad'ing it on here

yes he paid me £40 pound for it it dissapeared in the post I claimed a pda thorugh insurance whic i got recently he has been sent a £60 pound cheque 50% extra because he was patient polite about the matter and never once accused me off cheatiing him

Last edited by a moderator:
spray posted on Mar 5 2005 at 10:08 PM said:
haha, this is awesome.

omar, a simple sorry would have sufficed.

glad to see you're being so adult about it and are reneging on the deal, are you going to give the buyer an 20% as well?

NO i think a free ique is bloody enough

ste_167 posted on Mar 5 2005 at 10:27 PM said:
I'm still waiting for a SNES off him. I've given up.

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!?? :unsure: :unsure:

i havent even talked to you dude and i would never sell my snes

OmarNawaz posted on Mar 5 2005 at 10:37 PM said:
Nova posted on Mar 5 2005 at 10:06 PM said:
hang on a minuite. wasnt it you who sold the "dissappearing blu" to kknd_cf?

also, i have sold something to johnno15 befor and hes a very patient guy and a pleasure to deal with.  so if you have a problem with people feeling a weency bit peed off when they dont recieve (by rights their) goods. shove your crappy things on e-bay and dont ruin your rep by ad'ing it on here

yes he paid me £40 pound for it it dissapeared in the post I claimed a pda thorugh insurance whic i got recently he has been sent a £60 pound cheque 50% extra because he was patient polite about the matter and never once accused me off cheatiing him

That doesnt seem to make any sense :huh:

I would not recommend anyone here deals with Omar Nawaz. He offered to buy the old LCD from my GP32 and there was no end of messing around. Claimed to send a cheque about 4 times and it never materialised. Even went to meet up once and he never turned up (claimed to get beaten up on the way), so I wasted half a day... The whole saga went on for months!

I think its highly unlikely Omar is a decent honest guy. Of course he could have just be the most unlucky guy in the world. I'd been giving him the BOFD, but given this thread... Well make up your own minds!

Mark

---
http://www.scrameta.net/a800.html

you should of done sign and insurance or what ever its called with royal mail cough/area to shit to send with royal mail. then you both would know the where abouts of the actual product.

Every time a parcel is posted you get a receipt and you got a fucking cast iron one when you send it via courier so why doesnt he just send me a scan of the receipt as proof. I mean he should have at least 3 if he has posted a many times as he has said ;)

omar is a nice fella, lets not jump on the moral highground here' we all make mistake's from time to time,

if you dont get your stuff this time round let me know, but im sure you will.

case closed,

and charga man your an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back