Once I Get My Pandora I'm Gonna...

I'll call work and tell them I'm uhh... sick

then sit in my beanbag chair and rice it out for hours on end, so I have something awesome to show off at work the next day with my miraculous recovery

Well, let's see here - Someone on allegro.cc is working on an OpenGL ES backend for Alleg5, so I might give that a go for starters, and then...well, I mean, we have a machine with hardware 3D, accurate analogue controls and the ability to communicate with other Pandoras, but no one has announced a clone/demake of Power Stone II yet, so...

... Unbox quick, check battery for juice and if required plug it in the wall fast!
... Goto to the d/l site with fingers crossed the snes emu is magically there behind a single hyperlink, if so get that on there!
... Go round my mates unannounced, shove the pandora under his nose while running any mario game "Told you so, fool!"

Laugh in his face for a bit, then sit down and jack his wifi so I can log on here and share the good news with you all, read others posts of joy, then see what else I can d/l I guess, minimenu, anything that's available, if anything already

Change my shorts!

Beholder said:
Dim the lights, close the the window blinds, pour myself a glass of wine, spray a buttload of Febreze everywhere, put on some Simply Red, and crack open "The C++ Programming Language", by Bjarne Stroustrup. How romantic!
Some Barry White will sure help get the clam shell to open easier, IMHO. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Once I Get My Pandora I'm Gonna... wait 2months[sup]TM[/sup]!
:ph34r:

...insert the 2 SD cards into that I've spent £66 on and hope they work, it'll be a pain in the arse if either of them are in any way borked. Then I'll try to figure out how to put the (an?) OS onto the SD card.

Back