One big.. Happy Family of meme haters.

PyraConspiracy.jpeg

>Currentyear and still using macros unironically

hmm maybe you are right. But to be honest i do not care. In my opinion i reached a decent age to use fancy Internet things the wrong way.
But the memes are not intended to hurt (you). ;)

hmm maybe you are right. But to be honest i do not care. In my opinion i reached a decent age to use fancy Internet things the wrong way.
But the memes are not intended to hurt (you). ;)
No offense mate, but they're quite bad to the point I showed your posts to my roommates
Maybe I've been on 4chan shitposting too much
also:

you read 4chan and are complaining the 'wrong' usage of memes.
arent 67,5% of 4chan content brainless posts?

I will do my best for the next meme.
The problem isn't that it's the wrong usage, the problem is that you're still using those meme templates in the first place (best before date for toptext/bottomtext memes was probably 2012 or 2011).
I'd recommend gimp or paint.net and then just make complete nonsense, if you do it in the right way it can be quite funny ;)

Because at the moment it feels like looking at a unironic version of the Epic Department page on facebook
17362060_1298680193560366_8846118072383341824_n.jpg

Wait, are you complaining/discussing about the use of that white boxes + image stuff? The fuck...

i dont see your point. I do not want to be cool or hip actually i do not care. i even also know that memes are old fashoined, maybe retro ;)
My Point is that these memes beginning with the Zombie memes was a nicer way for calling for news.

In the past some Threads eneded up by some not so constructive and unfriendly porsts ...

I feel bad that I had a role in making this about memes being used correctly. I never wanted to be someone who appeared as if they cared about memes or their use. I find that insufferably boring, and now I have become everything I beheld. The internet leaves nothing uncorrupted. How do I go forward knowing I look like I fancy myself "informed" about memes. Blecchhh.

Hey so, any news about the pyra?

i feel also bad by spamming the news with my missused memes, so its time for the caring corner, or the weekend?

let us all go home drink a beer play some games and relax from the work. In germany this weekend is longer cause may the first is 'a holliday'? (sorry for my broken english)

echoing my sentiment in a post in a different location, maybe we can stop analyzing to death the posts of people here, and get some new pyra news, over which to analyze to death.

but while we wait, more analysis: if you want to complain about someone's lack of meme class, then you'd better have a better meme to show him/her how it's done.

if you want to complain about someone's lack of meme class, then you'd better have a better meme to show him/her how it's done.
just use gimp or paint.net and make some modern day meme trash like this:
cancerousmeme2.jpg

yall mind if i uhhhhhhhhhhh
j p e g t h i s t o o b l i v i o n

can i say that this is objectively worse? at least with Willhelm's i don't feel like someone had brain diarrhea all over the page.

oops, more analyzing of posts...

can i say that this is objectively worse? at least with Willhelm's i don't feel like someone had brain diarrhea all over the page.

oops, more analyzing of posts...
That's the point, it's supposed to look like diarrhea ;)
Also that's the sorta content you would see on every meme page in >Currentyear.
Either that or a new fad becomes a thing for 2 months and everyone would base a meme around that one thing, but after a point it gets overused and normies get to the meme and ruin it (for example, dat boi, harambe, trash doves all became cancerous relatively quickly).

But then after years when the meme is truly expired and dead, it can be used again ironically in a really god awful way to the point where it hurts.
for example:
deeznuts my nama jef FNAF + minion parody vine compilation xdd

Sometimes it can get to the point where it's hard to tell if a meme was made ironically or unironically by a normie.

ok that's enough about meme development history, i think we all just want updates on the pyra now.

Last edited:
Back