One DBP a Day!

hns already managed to get it going again, unfortunately performance is quite a bit slower than before, so more work to be done there.
I think contacts with everyone who could help are already in place.

O now, just one day more and whe had GTA San Andreas ;(
It had brought a lot of awesome stuff, allthough i ditnt had time to make one video per day to cover all of them, and i ditnt have all of the Game Data..

O now, just one day more and whe had GTA San Andreas ;(
It had brought a lot of awesome stuff, allthough i ditnt had time to make one video per day to cover all of them, and i ditnt have all of the Game Data..
I hope you're keeping a list of the stuff published that you still have to show off. There's some excellent stuff here that I'd love to see you play.

I dont have a list, this is just sponteanous, but stuff i like will be showed, not every breakout clone though..
i will search for my Doom3 CD as far as im a bit more mobile..
tomorrow will be the totally violence less driving simulator in Miami ^^

Would anyone, by chance, want to detail making a package from start to finish? I'd like to get involved, but the scattered Pyra information is hard to pin together.

Would anyone, by chance, want to detail making a package from start to finish? I'd like to get involved, but the scattered Pyra information is hard to pin together.
Well to get you started this Wiki link: https://pyra-handheld.com/wiki/index.php?title=DBP_file_format

However It seems the commands I've used in the past differ from this wiki entry, but it should be fine, it was written by someone who knows what their doing.

Also an example of the default.desktop file of a DBP I released. this ends up in the meta data.

Code:
[Desktop Entry]
Version=5.1
Type=Application
Categories=Game;ArcadeGame
Name=Streets of Rage Remake
Comment=Pyra port of Streets of Rage Remake
Exec=SoRR
Icon=streets_of_rage_remake.png
Terminal=false
StartupNotify=false

[Package Entry]
Id=SoRR_Trashy
Arch=armhf
Exec=SoRR
Name=Streets of Rage Remake
Version=5.1
Icon=streets_of_rage_remake.png
Dependency[deb]=libsdl-mixer1.2;

the Exec=SoRR points to the start up script which contains:

Code:
#!/bin/sh
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/mnt/dbp/union/SoRR_Trashy/lib ./bin/bgdi ./SorR.dat

Note if you're dealing with paths, notice the path is pointing to /mnt/dbp/union/ <APPNAME>

Last edited:
Back