oops... I did it again :)

gspace32

Hello GPers,

Couldn't stay away too long - even forgot all my login creds so had to make a new account (spaceboy32) but I'm back.

I aquired a FLU - everything plays (even though I only get 133mhz) loving life again!

How's everyone else and what are folks into these days?

Space x

Unfortunately I wasn't a GP32 owner, my interest only started with the GP2X. I loved the GP32 retrogaming vibe though and reading through old forum posts that I was never part of.
f-day never came, so we could never enjoy the f emulators on other systems. During the GP2X days I was really hoping that Rlyeh would release them (especially fMSX). Those emulators seemed to be iconic.

Nowadays it is fairly quiet around here unless the Pyra has some news. It is lacking the retrogaming spirit from the GP32/2X and early Pandora days though.

Have fun playing on the GP32!

Oh BTW. Craigix left the community after some business related issues :D and ED is hybernating.

My FLU is really really dim so hard to play on.
I played today with my flu off, remembered how to tip it towards the light.

Really enjoying Tyrian ATM. Came out after I left the scene for psp
Post automatically merged:

Unfortunately I wasn't a GP32 owner, my interest only started with the GP2X. I loved the GP32 retrogaming vibe though and reading through old forum posts that I was never part of.
f-day never came, so we could never enjoy the f emulators on other systems. During the GP2X days I was really hoping that Rlyeh would release them (especially fMSX). Those emulators seemed to be iconic.

Nowadays it is fairly quiet around here unless the Pyra has some news. It is lacking the retrogaming spirit from the GP32/2X and early Pandora days though.

Have fun playing on the GP32!

Oh BTW. Craigix left the community after some business related issues :D and ED is hybernating.
Was craigix from gbax?

I played today with my flu off, remembered how to tip it towards the light.

Really enjoying Tyrian ATM. Came out after I left the scene for psp
Post automatically merged:

Was craigix from gbax?
I think so, he was the UK reseller of the Pandora. If I remember correctly he got into financial problems and got very unpopular when selling Pandora's twice for a low price. So the original buyer didn't receive anything. He closed his shop and we didn't see him again. ED and the community cleaned-up afterwards.

Oh no! It's the community I love tbh, was amazing back in the day.

How many still post TaDaDes?

• Love
Reactions: rSl
Back