open letter to Pandora Hard/Software development

Amen to this thread.. The Pandora and OPL team have made a big difference to my life. I have had mine for just over a year now, it replaced my GP2X F200 instantly,

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

The only thing I worry about is when I play music using headphones via the jack from my coat/combat pants.

I wish I could by a 90degree connector that goes into the Pandora and the sits (almost) flush to the case to prevent stress on the PCB. It has held out over a lot of use so far but one day I'm sure it will go break. The socket is very secure but often gets unwanted pressure from time to time. I have Bluetooth speaker and headphones and hopefully one day these are a little more compatible in the future (There is a method to hack audio out to Blutooth already but is too unstable)

Much love and appreciation for everyone involved from me too. I'm sure there will be many good times to come with this console. I don't see me finding a better suited device anytime soon unless there is a Pandora 2 announced.

Thanks again.

Hitler is Austrian, you know. :p

So are joseph hayden, christian fennesz, arnold swarzenegger, gustav mahler, arnold schönberg, wolfgang amadeus mozart, anton webern, ferdinand porsche, ludwig witgenstein, kurt gödel, wolfgang pauli, erwin schrödinger, sigmund freud, gregor mendel and many others

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could by a 90degree connector that goes into the Pandora and the sits (almost) flush to the case to prevent stress on the PCB.
I think the closest you can get to that is something like this, as far as I know.

Are bluetooth headsets working yet? I remember trying to hack some config files a long time ago with minimal success.

To the thread - agree wholeheartedly that comes into its own on long haul flights!

Back